Inbound Marketing Programs
what are they and how do we determine their success?
For starters, a free consultation from us is really the best way to get a full understanding of what a program entails; however, below is a high level overview:
- Discovery – Learn about your business and your aspirations.
Education – we work with you to understand the difference between inbound and outbound and all the techniques available to help you succeed.
- Strategy – We develop a marketing strategy utilizing many inbound marketing methods to put in place a plan to help you meet your goals and objectives.
- Implementation – We do all the heavy lifting as we begin utilizing these strategies and techniques to move your brand forward.
- Analytics – We check analytics to see if what is being done is working or not and then re-evaluate and repeat.
Read More >>
Sounds simple, but it’s much more in depth than this - but we know having you read the entire process would be pages of content for you to review so we will keep it short and sweet and look forward to meeting you and having your free consultation so we can learn about your business and help you grow!
In the meantime, here are some client analytics that we’d like to share with you. Some are short term types of promotions (which we like to refer to as sprints) and some are the long term effects of an inbound marketing program (which we like to refer to as the marathon). Enjoy and again, let’s meet and see what we can do for you and your organization.
Keep in mind that the stats shown below is only a small sample size of what was done for each of our clients. The objectives and results are only a small portion of their whole inbound marketing program, but these highlight a correlation from specific objectives to specific results – we welcome an opportunity to show more to those who request a consultation and have further inquiries in terms of analytics and previous successes.
CASE STUDY: Accutome
• Increase Organic Traffic (Organic is traffic
generated by someone searching for a product or service in Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.)
• Increase eComm Sales
• Increase Overall Site Traffic
(All site traffic to the site)
CASE STUDY: Keeler
• Created an industry related blog that amplifies
brand and acts as traffic and conversion driver to
eComm site keelerusa.com
CASE STUDY: Artsaics
• Using social media and search engine optimized
web site - able to generate 231 leads in 5 months!
CASE STUDY: Premier Safety Partners
• Increase Brand Awareness to B2B clients in
industrial vertical via content, paid search and
CASE STUDY: Applied Technologies
• Rebrand of 20 year old technical services company with multi-pronged approach to lead-gen
CASE STUDY: Adler MicroMed
• New medical company to market. Developed
industry related content to fuel SEO